Then I'd be happy to proceed with it.

Cheers!

Antoine

On Thu, Mar 12, 2009 at 7:37 PM, Kit Lo <kitlo@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

"Bug 266250 - Map file processor not running properly on live server" was blocking all new strings from new map files to be inserted into the strings table in the DB. I've fixed the problem.

I've tested the fix in my development environment and the staging server. TPTP and Equinox/P2 strings are now extracted properly.

I request to deploy the fix to the live server so we can re-scan all map files again.

Kit Lo
IBM Eclipse SDK Globalization Technical Lead
Eclipse Babel Project Co-lead