[babel-dev] Fixed bug, need to release

Team,

I found a bug in file.class.php which would create duplicate files (and strings) for files having a version which is non-numeric (such as 3.3.1). This is currently not an issue with the live Babel code as all the version identifiers are numeric (3.4) but this would have caused problems loading the 3.3.1 strings.

I have committed a fix as per the below diff:
http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/org.eclipse.babel/server/classes/file/file.class.php?root=Technology_Project&r1=1.8&r2=1.9

I'll be releasing this code to live later today, unless Gabe has unfinished changed in the tree. Gabe, please confirm.

Thanks,

Denis

--
Denis Roy