From: babel-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:babel-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Kit Lo
Sent: Monday, February 11, 2008 10:42 AM
To: Babel committers mailing list
Subject: RE: [babel-dev] Eclipse Platform SDK 3.2 translations

Doshiro-san, thanks for monitoring our mailing list!

All you have to do is:
- go to http://babel.eclipse.org/babel/map_files.php (you will be asked to login with your Bugzilla ID and password)
- select your project name and release version
- enter the

ViewCVS download URL to map file, for example,

http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/org.eclipse.releng/maps/core.map?view=co
- click the Save button

The map files are read nightly, and any .properties files (except build.properties) contained in the plugins they reference will be parsed and imported into Babel, allowing the community to translate the externalized strings.

Here is a screen capture for reference:

Kit Lo
IBM Eclipse SDK Globalization Technical Lead
Eclipse Babel Project Co-lead

"Yasuo Doshiro" <doshiro@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: babel-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

02/11/2008 01:19 PM

Please respond to
Babel committers mailing list <babel-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

cc

Subject

RE: [babel-dev] Eclipse Platform SDK 3.2 translations

Kit,

If you give me an instruction how to define map files, I can create map files for BIRT.

Thank you,
Doshiro.