[babel-dev] Ask information for Japanese language pack

Hello, Chris,

This is Motoki MORI again.

We (Eclipse Japan Working Group) want to have the Japanese language packs 3.3 at the end of March.

.

For that purpose, we discussed the procedure in the attached file.

We would like to register our Japanese messages on the server and review and edit them.

In order to develop the registration tool 2) by ourselves, we need some information.

Information about BABEL server DB

-          OS

-           DB Application  and version

-          Table structure

And we would like ask your help to execute the tool on the server.

At last, we hope that Japanese Language pack will be available on the Eclipse’s site at the end of March.

Regards,

Motoki MORI

VALWAY Technology Center
NEC Soft, Ltd.
mori-m@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
TEL:+81-3-5534-2619
 FAX:+81-3-5534-2620

Notice: This email message, together with any attachments, may contain information of BEA Systems, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliated entities, that may be confidential, proprietary, copyrighted and/or legally privileged, and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity named in this message. If you are not the intended recipient, and have received this message in error, please immediately return this by email and then delete it.