Re: [babel-dev] Rushing to release 0

Gabe, Bjorn,

I got a few things done this morning:

- install JDK on the the vhost so the export script can jar files up (Denis)
Done.  jar is available on the server.
- output of scripts needs to be logged somewhere on the server for later diagnosis (Denis)
   -  find out where these exports are going to live

- need to find out how long it takes from creating bugzilla account to being able to login (Denis)?
I've fixed this so that it's propagated in less than 60 seconds, so the delay is fairly insignificant.
     DEPLOY SCRIPT:
- need a simple way to get the staging server code/database live on babel.eclipse.org (Denis) ADD BABEL HEADER
Will do this next. I've found the babel header in my emails, so I'll add that too.

I also need to test a restore procedure, to see how quickly I can re-enable the site on another box from the backups in case the vserver dies.

Denis

--
Denis Roy
Manager, IT Infrastructure