[babel-dev] Progress update

Team,

I've been making slow progress with the import routines. My dev environment broke when I last synced the incoming changes from CVS, so I need to figure that out. My plan for the import is to do the Map Inputs routine, as described on the Wiki [1]. Gabe told me the Portal would be used to supply the location of the pde.build map files, so I'm still waiting for confirmation/more info on that.

Also, this week we had some discussion about the Input Merge (which is 100% complete) and *phew*, no need to change anything.

I also started a routine to import a ZIP file of translated properties files (in, say, Japanese), but I am struggling with getting the UTF-8 strings in and out of the database.

[1] http://wiki.eclipse.org/Babel_/_Server_Tool_Specification

Thanks,

Denis

Back to the top