From: babel-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:babel-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Bjorn Freeman-Benson
Sent: Thursday, January 03, 2008 8:43 AM
To: babel-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [babel-dev] Babel server tool output ideas

I'm working on the Babel server tool output functions. I ran some experiments to determine if the Planning Council's desired result would work (http://wiki.eclipse.org/Babel_/_Server_Tool_Specification#Outputs). The net is that having a single language pack for each language for all Eclipse projects will work, but it will generate numerous warnings in the error log.

I revised my ideas for the output files and wrote it up on the wiki.

--
[end of message]

Back to the top