RE: [babel-dev] Downloads by Country

Like I said....I could be wrong...and apparently I am :-)

So you would prioritize it as:

1. Chinese
2. German
3. Japanese
4. French
5. Brazilian Portuguese
6. Korean.

That's fine with me. But the thing to remember is that ultimately it will be
the volunteers and their contributions which will determine what actually
gets done.

Mike Milinkovich
Office: +1.613.224.9461 x228
Mobile: +1.613.220.3223