From: babel-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <babel-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: babel-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx <babel-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thu Nov 08 17:04:20 2007
Subject: [babel-dev] New component for the server code

Folks,

As per previous discussion, the babel 'server' component [1] has been
set up.  In CVS, this maps to
/cvsroot/technology/org.eclipse.babel/server, and in Bugzilla, this
means you should add babel.server-inbox@xxxxxxxxxxx to your Watch list [2].

As soon as I get the 'go' from Chris (or any other Babel lead) I'll take
the approved code from the Aptana and check it into CVS.

Denis

[1] http://bugs.eclipse.org/209048

[2] https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/userprefs.cgi?tab=email (Users to
watch is at the bottom)