From: babel-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:babel-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Mike Milinkovich
Sent: November 5, 2007 7:53 PM
To: 'Babel committers mailing list'
Subject: RE: [babel-dev] ResourceBundleEditor contribution in CVS

Pascal,

Can you explain a little more about what you mean by you “…have contributed … code…”?

I assume that you’re aware that new code needs to go through the IP review process? Since Babel is incubating, it gets to use the parallel IP process.

Mike Milinkovich

Office: +1.613.224.9461 x228

Mobile: +1.613.220.3223

mike.milinkovich@xxxxxxxxxxx