[babel-dev] repository structure

I was wondering whether anyone has thought about the repository structure.  Looking at the other technology projects, some such as Buckminster have their plug-ins at the sub-project root.  Most seem to have 'plugin' and 'feature' directories, so perhaps that is the way for us to go, with presumably another directory for Aptana's server stuff.  As our runtime translation tool is a single plug-in and feature, and Pascal's develop time tool is presumably still to be a single plug-in, it makes sense to me that they share the same "plugins" directory.

As far as project names and namespaces, presumably org.eclipse.babel.runtime would be appropriate for the runtime tool.

Nigel

Back to the top