[babel-dev] RE: Meeting minutes, Monday October 8?

I sent on an email to the webmaster re: the projects page link.

Cheers,

Jess

From: Werner Keil
Sent: Monday, October 08, 2007 10:29 AM
To: Chris Nguyen; Jess Garms; 'babel-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx'; 'Daniel McGowan'; 'hlewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'; 'jograham@xxxxxxxxxx'; 'Kit Lo'; 'nigel@xxxxxxxxxx'; 'Pascal Essiembre'; 'Pat Huff'; 'paul@xxxxxxxxxx'; 'Rich Gronback'
Subject: RE: Meeting minutes, Monday October 8?

Hi Everybody,

I still had to deal with a customer call, and while the conference system told me 'The Leader has not yet arrived', it may have said that he already left?;-)

At least I hope, there has been no delay or too few people around this time?

I'm happy to receive minutes if anything was discussed.

Equally happy I was to see, that a start page now exists for Babel.

Whoever has access to change this URL: http://www.eclipse.org/projects/

Or people who can, the Babel link there still points to the page itself, not the Babel page.

Looking forward to hearing you again next week.

Kind Regards,

Werner

Back to the top