[b612-dev] Packaging B612 for Fedora

I'm looking to package the B612 font for inclusion in the Fedora Linux distribution.  I have a couple of questions I hope you can help with.

The git repository says that the contents use the Eclipse Public License v1.0 and Eclipse Distribution License.  However, the fonts themselves link
to http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/deed.fr.  Could this be clarified?

What's going on with the font name?  All of the documentation uses the name "B612", but the fonts call themselves "AI-B612".  I'm wondering how I should correctly refer to these fonts.

Thanks.

--
Peter Oliver

Back to the top