Re: [auto-iwg] Auto IWG face to face meeting Toulouse

Dear Ignacio,

I confirm my participation in the Meeting and as you announced we will present

the status of Eclipse tool qualification roadmap.

As you know we have created a tool qualification kit for your Eclipse-based build tool  that

Is applicable for TQL-4/5 and ASIL D.

The QKit automatically executes qualification tests (using Jubula) and generates the complete

tool qualification report and other documents. This includes also an analysis of tests results.

So I am happy to see you (and many others) in Toulouse.

Kind regards,

               Oscar

--

Validas AG

Dr. Oscar Slotosch

Vorstandsvorsitzender

mailto:slotosch@xxxxxxxxxx

http://www.validas.de

fon: +49 (0) 89 / 53 88 669-11

fax: +49 (0) 89 / 53 88 669-10

--

Validas AG

Firmensitz: Arnulfstr. 27, D-80335 München

Vorstand: Dr. Oscar Slotosch (Vorsitzender), Dr. Peter Braun, Jan Philipps

Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Prof. Dr. Dr. h.c. Manfred Broy