[auto-iwg] Fwd: Papyrus Industrial Consortium f2f meeting at EclipseCon France
Mobile: +49 177 449 0460
Anfang der weitergeleiteten Nachricht:
Betreff: Papyrus Industrial Consortium f2f meeting at EclipseCon France
Datum: 19. Mai 2015 00:46:23 MESZ
An: "papyrus-sig@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <papyrus-sig@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "John R. Wolfe" <john.wolfe@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Ed Seidewitz <ed-s@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Philipp Kutter <kutter@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Johan Hardy <Johan.Hardy@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "Johann Krautlager" <johann.krautlager@xxxxxxxxxx>, Stephan Thesing <stephan.thesing@xxxxxxxxxx>, Juergen Grossi <juergen.grossi@xxxxxxxxxx>, Joseph Potvin <jpotvin@xxxxxxxx>, Dominique Torette <Dominique.Torette@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Paul Parisis <Paul.Parisis@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Céline JANSSENS <celine.janssens@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "Laurent COSSON" <laurent.cosson@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Thierry Lesergent <thierry.lesergent@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Eric Bantegnie <eric.bantegnie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Ralph Mueller <ralph.mueller@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Gaël Blondelle <gael.blondelle@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Stefan Landemoo <stefan.landemoo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Thomas Wiman <thomas.wiman@xxxxxxxxxx>, "Andersson Jonas (16)" <jonas.andersson.16@xxxxxxxxx>, Anders Mattsson <anders.mattsson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Jianlin Shi <jianlin.shi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Peter Fritzson <peter.fritzson@xxxxxx>, "Roger Holmberg" <roger.holmberg@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Lönroth Erik <erik.lonroth@xxxxxxxxxx>, Bjorn Moller <bjorn.moller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Per Nilsson" <per.nilsson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Lionel Briand <lionel.briand@xxxxxx>, Juergen Dingel <dingel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Jean-Michel Bruel <bruel@xxxxxxx>
I want to confirm the Papyrus Industrial Consortium f2f meeting at EclipseCon in Toulouse on June 22nd as part of the Unconference.
- Monday June 22nd, 09h00 to 17h00
Who should participate in the meeting
- End-user companies interested in the development of an industrial-strength open source modeling tool/platform based on Papyrus
- Suppliers developing (or interested in developing) commercial solutions based on Papyrus
- Research groups interested in using Papyrus as a modeling tool/platform
- Introduction to Consortium proposal and plan -- For new companies
- Update on current status and plan for Papyrus and open source modeling
- Review of draft consortium charter/agreement
- Agree on all key points of the consortium charter/agreement
- Agree on plan for the remaining of 2015 -- the goal is to officially start the consortium activities during 2016Q1
We will send a meeting agenda and a draft charter/agreement to be discussed at the meeting at the beginning of June.
Please let us know as soon as possible if you are planning to attend the meeting. Also, let us know if there are other people/companies that you think could be interested in participating to the meeting and I will
send them a meeting invite.
Hoping to see you in Toulouse for the meeting.
Manager SW Development
of Mount Royal, QC, H4P 2N2, Canada
+1 613 716 8783
+1 613 716 8783
+1 514 345 7900
+1 514 345 6167
entity: ERICSSON CANADA INC., registered
office in Town of Mount-Royal, Quebec,
Canada. This Communication is Confidential.
We only send and receive email on
the basis of the terms set out at www.ericsson.com/email_disclaimer
Description: Message signed with OpenPGP using GPGMail