Re: [auto-iwg] Eclipse Auto IWG Face to Face Meeting. Ludwigsburg, 28th Oct

Dear Werner,

The AutoIWG Face2Face Meeting is thought to track the progress, provide feedback and think of new activities of the Eclipse AutoIWG. It is not a meeting
"behind closed doors", but we expect that meeting participants are as well WG participants. I propose you participate in the next telco of the group (probably

second week of October, I will invite next week) and decide about your further involvement in the WG.

We are though open for a chat after the sessions anytime.  :)

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Kind Regards
Ignacio Garro
Head of Engineering Applications Systems & Software
Competence Center Engineering Applications

Continental
Automotive IT

Visiting/Mailing address:
Ludwig-Erhard-Straße 28
65760 Eschborn

Billing address:
Continental Teves AG & Co. oHG
Guerickestraße 7
60488 Frankfurt am Main
Germany

phone:  +49 69 7603 - 5942
fax:        +49 69 7603 - 88 5942

E-Mail:  ignacio.garro@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.continental-corporation.com

http://www.continental-corporation.com
Continental Teves AG & Co. oHG, Guerickestr. 7, D-60488 Frankfurt am Main
Sitz der Gesellschaft/Registered Office: Frankfurt am Main,
Registergericht/Registered Court: Amtsgericht Frankfurt am Main HRA 27047,
USt.-ID-Nr./VAT-ID-No. DE 112160365
Gesellschafter/Shareholders: Continental Aktiengesellschaft
(geschaeftsfuehrend/managing)
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats/Chairman of the Supervisory Board:
Prof. Dr. Ing. Wolfgang Reitzle; Vorstand/Executive Board: Dr. Elmar
Degenhart (Vorsitzender/Chairman), Jose A. Avila, Dr. Ralf Cramer, Helmut
Matschi, Wolfgang Schaefer, Nikolai Setzer, Elke Strathmann, Heinz-Gerhard
Wente;
Sitz der Gesellschaft/Registered Office: Hannover
Registergericht/Registered Court: Amtsgericht Hannover HRB 3527
Continental Teves UK Ltd., Company Number 00700225, Ebbw Vale, Wales,
Grossbritannien/Great Britain
Proprietary and confidential. Distribution only by express authority of
Continental AG or its subsidiaries.