[auto-iwg] Participate to the first IWG Symposium at Eclipse Con 2013!

Dear IWG participants,

I recently proposed to organize an "IWG symposium" during Eclipse Con, and I had the pleasure to see this proposal accepted by the EMO.

Anne Jacko booked a room for us on March Wed 27th from 13:30 to 16:00.

This IWG symposium is a unique opportunity to share insights between participants of the different Eclipse IWGs, and also to attract more EclipseCon participants to this Industry part of Eclipse.

It would be good to have:
- 13:30 - 14:00: Short presentation (5 minutes each) of the goals and status of each IWG
- 14:00 - 15:00: One focus topic per IWG (15 min max per presentation). Ideas include CBI for the LTS, Demo of the first Polarsys bundle for Polarsys, ...
- 15:00 - 16:00: Brainstorming sessions about governance, community building depending on the characteristics of our IWGs and also about how we can have better impact inside and outside the Eclipse Community.

For the brainstorming session, I want to create inter-IWG groups, and have each group report to the whole attendance during the last part of the symposium.

I created a wiki page to collect presentation proposals, attendee list and other details at http://wiki.eclipse.org/IWG_Symposium

If one of you want to help organize this IWG symposium, please contact me.

Best regards,
Gaël Blondelle
Obeo
Polarsys spokesperson