[auto-iwg] R: Informal F2F at Embedded World Fair

Dear All,

I’m new to IWG and I would like to attend on Feb 27 too, but I don’t know exactly at what time.

As soon as you will provide further information I’ll confirm the appointment time.

Best Regards,

Luca D’Onofrio

Descrizione: cid:image002.jpg@01CCD9D0.48E405F0

Luca D’Onofrio

Intecs SpA - Informatica e Tecnologia del Software

Via Umberto Forti Trav. A5 - Polo Attività Montacchiello

Loc. Ospedaletto - 56121 - PISA

Tel. 0509657411 (int. 433) - Fax 0509657400