Re: [auto-iwg] New Logo suggestions

Hello,

I have a proposal: is there a chance to get a kind of Forum (e.g. on the new planned website for Auto-IWG), then

we can have such discussions there and also foster the community activities…?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Christof Hammel

Robert Bosch GmbH

Cross Divisional Group - Software, Methods and Tools, Product Management Common Tools  (CDG-SMT/EMT)

Postfach 30 02 40

70442 Stuttgart

GERMANY

www.bosch.com

Tel. +49(711)811-38542

Fax +49(711)811-8262

Christof.Hammel@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Sitz: Stuttgart, Registergericht: Amtsgericht Stuttgart, HRB 14000;

Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Franz Fehrenbach; Geschäftsführung: Volkmar Denner, Siegfried Dais;

Stefan Asenkerschbaumer, Bernd Bohr, Rudolf Colm, Dirk Hoheisel, Christoph Kübel, Uwe Raschke,

Wolf-Henning Scheider, Werner Struth, Peter Tyroller