Re: [auto-iwg] Automotive Software / E/E conferences

Hello Ralph,

we are organizing the First Tool Qualification Symposium on 9th and 10th of April 2013,

were WP5 is presenting also our  Automotive-IWG WP5 Tool Qualification Roadmap

and the current status of the demonstrator.

So please save the date or register now with 20% reduced early registration fees.

More Information you can find in our attaché “Flyer”, which I will also bring to Ludwigsburg.

Kind regards,

                Oscar

--

Validas AG

Dr. Oscar Slotosch

Vorstandsvorsitzender
mailto:slotosch@xxxxxxxxxx
http://www.validas.de
fon: +49 (0) 89 / 53 88 669-11
fax: +49 (0) 89 / 53 88 669-10
--
Validas AG
Firmensitz: Arnulfstr. 27, D-80335 München