Re: [auto-iwg] Eclipse Con Meeting 22nd Ludwigsburg/Stuttgart

Hello all -

for some reason, there's some confusion with the Doodle polls.

Please use this link to register: http://doodle.com/58h9985gga2fcm8b

We really need you to let us know if you are attending, because we need to order lunches in advance!

Kind regards / Liebe Grüsse,

Ralph Mueller
Director, Eclipse Foundation
Mobile: +49 177 449 0460