[auto-iwg] EclipseCon Europe and AutoIWG Face-to-Face Meeting

Hello everybody,

this is just a gentle reminder that the registration is now open for the EclipseCon Europe 2012 in Ludwigsburg, Germany.

http://www.eclipsecon.org/europe2012

I hope to see you all at the conference :-).

I'd also like to remind you that a face-2-face meeting for the Auto IWG is planned on Monday, October 22nd in the Forum in Ludwigsburg. For planning purposes, you would help us a lot if you register yourself via this doodle link: http://doodle.com/58h9985gga2fcm8b. The agenda for the meeting will be published in time before the meeting.

Regards / Liebe GrĂ¼sse,

Ralph Mueller
Director, Eclipse Foundation

Mobile: +49 177 449 0460