Re: [auto-iwg] WP2 Telco Results

Hello all,

this is an interesting discussion about the topic " modularization of models".
We at Bosch call this "file distribution" and we also have a well-defined distribution of
the data across different files.

This is a pretty well-proven concept and it would be an interesting idea to have a kind
of standardization of this "file distribution". Maybe the Auto-IWG could come up with a proposal
and inject this back to Autosar.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Christof Hammel

Robert Bosch GmbH
Cross Divisional Group - Software, Methods and Tools, Eclipse Framework Editors Validators   Processing-Tools  (CDG-SMT/EMT1)
Postfach 30 02 40
70442 Stuttgart
GERMANY
www.bosch.com

Tel. +49(711)811-38542
Fax +49(711)811-8262
Christof.Hammel@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Sitz: Stuttgart, Registergericht: Amtsgericht Stuttgart, HRB 14000;
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Franz Fehrenbach; Geschäftsführung: Volkmar Denner, Siegfried Dais;
Stefan Asenkerschbaumer, Bernd Bohr, Rudolf Colm, Dirk Hoheisel, Christoph Kübel, Uwe Raschke,
Wolf-Henning Scheider, Werner Struth, Peter Tyroller