[auto-iwg] EATOP technical telco - post-processing

Dear all,
last monday we had the second EATOP telco (as part of the Eclipse Auto IWG WP4). Please find the presented material, the actions list and news from the Eclipse Lab enclosed.

  • In the meantime I've uploaded an initial graphical editor to the Eclipse Lab. It is not the "ready to use" tool but the framework to generate the graphical editors. A manual helps you to run it.
Contribution can be downloaded from: http://code.google.com/a/eclipselabs.org/p/eclipse-auto-iwg/source/checkout?repo=eatop-conti
  • As asked during the telco I've created a list of issues and ideas about what should be implemented next. But you are free to play with the already provided code and to evaluate what your contribution could be.
List is at: http://code.google.com/a/eclipselabs.org/p/eclipse-auto-iwg/issues/list
  • I've also created a Wiki page for EATOP
Page is at: http://code.google.com/a/eclipselabs.org/p/eclipse-auto-iwg/wiki/EATOP

Now you can register as a committer or contributor. If you are interested and would like to make initial contributions please send me a mail.

Best regards,
Stefan Voget
_____________
Dr. Stefan Voget
Project Manager R&D

Continental Automotive GmbH
Automotive SW Technology, A S&T CDS TCS
Siemensstrasse 12, 93055 Regensburg, Germany

Phone: +49 (0) 941 790-79906
Fax: +49 (0) 941 79013-79906
E-Mail: Stefan.Voget@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.continental-corporation.com

Continental Automotive GmbH, Vahrenwalder Str. 9, D-30165 Hannover
Geschaeftsfuehrer/Managing Director: Georg Sistermanns, Harald Stuhlmann
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats/Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Helmut
Matschi
Sitz der Gesellschaft/Registered Office: Hannover
Registergericht/Registered Court: Amtsgericht Hannover HRB 59424
USt.-ID-Nr./VAT-ID-No. DE814950663
Proprietary and confidential. Distribution only by express authority of
Continental AG or its subsidiaries.