Sujet: Re: [Openmdd-itea] Address for the Polarsys Meeting 23rd May 2012
Date : Fri, 18 May 2012 12:43:55 +0200
De : Marc Pantel <Marc.Pantel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Pour : Gaël Blondelle <gael.blondelle@xxxxxxx>
Copie à : polarsys-iwg@xxxxxxxxxxx <polarsys-iwg@xxxxxxxxxxx>, openmdd-itea@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <openmdd-itea@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Dear all,

When you arrive at ENSEEIHT, you should fetch an electronic access card at the main reception (at the right of the car entrance). You will need to give an id card in exchange. You do not need to take one access card for each. It is only needed to be able to access the room. So one fits for several.

Then you need to go to the E/F buildings (on the left in the main courtyard, the building is along the Canal du Midi). The building entrance is between the student restaurant on the left and student housing on the right. Inside the building, you will find two lifts. You need to take the second one as the first one stops at the fourth layer and the main meeting room is at the fifth layer.

The main meeting room is called "Salle du Conseil" (room F501).

Of course, we will put some signs to guide you to the building and rooms.

Best regards,
Marc

Le 18 mai 2012 à 12:10, Gaël Blondelle a écrit :

> Dear all,
>
> I want to clarify the location of our next F2F meeting. The meeting is hosted by ENSEEIHT in Toulouse Downtown at:
>   INP-ENSEEIHT [1]
>   2 Rue Charles Camichel [2]
>   31000 Toulouse
>   France
> [1] http://www.enseeiht.fr
>
> [2]
> http://maps.google.com/maps?q=Rue+Charles+Camichel,+31000+Toulouse,+France&z=16
>

> The nearest metro stations are François Verdier and Jean Jaures.
> If you come from the Airport, you can either take the Airport Shuttle (for a cost of 5 euros) to downtown and stop at Jean Jaures, or a taxi.
>
> Do not hesitate to contact me if you have any question.
>
> Best regards,
> Gaël Blondelle
> +33 672 120 226

Marc Pantel
Maître de Conférences en Informatique
Assistant Professor in Computer Science
IRIT - Institut de Recherche en Informatique de Toulouse - CNRS
N7 - INPT - Université de Toulouse - France - Europe
http://maps.google.com/maps?q=Rue+Charles+Camichel,+31000+Toulouse,+France&z=16
phone +(33) 534 32 2185
fax +(33) 534 32 2157
cell +(33) 676 221 687