[auto-iwg] ikv results of tool qualification based on medini analyze

Dear all,

due to my absence next week I would like to communicate the ikv's results according to the medini analyze qualification on the webex session after the next one.

I wish you a pleasant weekend.

Best regards,
Krasimira

Hello Ignacio,

I will participate on the meeting (as well as on the Eclipse day on the 24th).

For the agenda I propose to

·         discuss the tool qualification progress (60 min) and business (30 min)

together with the Polarsys group in a joint session in the afternoon

There was a also a wish to talk from the black-duck company.

Is there meanwhile a topic that fits to the IWG or a short member

presentation planned?

kind regards,

                Oscar

PS

Since the only direct flight from Munich arrives at 10:50 I will be a bit late.

--

Validas AG

Dr. Oscar Slotosch

Vorstandsvorsitzender
mailto:slotosch@xxxxxxxxxx
http://www.validas.de
fon: +49 (0) 89 / 53 88 669-11
fax: +49 (0) 89 / 53 88 669-10
--
Validas AG
Firmensitz: Arnulfstr. 27, D-80335 München