Von: Oscar Slotosch [slotosch@xxxxxxxxxx]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 21. März 2012 15:55
An: Driussi, Mario
Cc: Automotive Industry Working Group (auto-iwg@xxxxxxxxxxx)
Betreff: Tool Qualification Work and WP5 page update

Hello Mario,
I uploaded my todays presentation with the first steps on the roadmap to
http://wiki.eclipse.org/images/8/8d/EclipseRoadmapFirst.pdf
and created a link from our WP5 page to it.

Furthermore I listed the results we have so far and identified some next steps
as was desired today in the telco on the WP5 page http://wiki.eclipse.org/Auto_IWG_WP5

The current EMF model and the example document are also uploaded.

Please feel free to improve the extended information.
I just wanted to document our result and plan there.

Kind regards,
         Oscar Slotosch
PS
Since Eclipse forbids to uplaod ecore-files I zipped them ;-)
--
Validas AG
Dr. Oscar Slotosch

Back to the top