[auto-iwg] R: FP7 ICT Project proposal on Certification Infrastructure for safety-critical systems

Dear Huascar,
Intecs S.p.A., Italy, is interested in this project proposal.

Please find in CC the mail addresses of Mr Paolo Panaroni (paolo.panaroni@xxxxxxxxx)
and Mr John Favaro (john.favaro@xxxxxxxxx) that may be involved in this project.

Best Regards,

Luca D'Onofrio

Luca D'Onofrio

Intecs S.p.A.
Via Umberto Forti Trav. A, n.5
Polo di Attività Montacchiello - Loc. Ospedaletto
56127 Pisa - Italy

E-Mail: luca.donofrio@xxxxxxxxx
Web Site: www.intecs.it