[auto-iwg] Wiki Auto IWG

Hi all,

I've meanwhile started to fill in some information on the wiki page Ralph has created (http://wiki.eclipse.org/Auto_IWG#Eclipse_distribution_for_Automotive_Tool_Developers). It consists basically of the components and projects which are used in Artop and EDONA. What remains to be done is to compete the list with the other components and projects which we had noted down on the white board during our workshop on Feb 18.

I've also written a few words about the sense and motivation of an Automotive tool developer Eclipse distro. All of it has proposal character so don't hesitate to let me know your opinions and feedback.

Kind regards,

Stephan EBERLE

Product Development Manager

242, boulevard Jean Jaurès