[auto-iwg] Fwd: Meeting Minutes of Eclipse Automotive Interest Group

 Dear participants,

to make sure that all members of the mailing list receive the minutes
and presentations I am resending them to the mailing list.
I will add a compiled list of Eclipse components in the next few days.
Sorry for the delay that was caused by the Embedded fair.

Regards,

Andreas

--
Andreas Graf
Project Manager / Business Analyst

Web: www.itemis.de
Mail: andreas.graf@xxxxxxxxx
Xing: www.xing.com/profile/Andreas_Graf

itemis GmbH
Blücherstrasse 32
D-75177 Pforzheim
Rechtlicher Hinweis:
Amtsgericht Mannheim, HRB 50700996
Ust.Id.Nr.: DE250574762
Geschäftsführer: Achim Baier, Wolfgang Frank