Re: [aspectj-users] Trying to weave but get error

Martin Gainty schrieb am 20.03.2020 18:36 (GMT +07:00):

> be careful including artifacts from untested repositories..see below

This is available on Maven Central. Furthermore, it is open source and as I said, the fork was created because the original plugin was not maintained for a very long time. Both Nick and I contacted the Mojohaus people and asked them to review and accept the pull request, then publish a new upstream release - so far without any effect. For the last few years this 'nickwongdev' fork has been the only clean way to work with AspectJ in Maven with Java versions 9+. So please gather some information next time before irritating other people with unspecific warning messages. Thank you.

--
Alexander Kriegisch
https://scrum-master.de