Re: [aspectj-users] Where is AJDT release build for eclipse 2019-06/4.12?

Hey Matthew,

the update site URL at: http://download.eclipse.org/tools/ajdt/410/dev/update
is a regular p2 repository that you can use inside of tycho-based builds to grab the AJDT and AspectJ bundles from. We do exactly that in our tycho-based builds.

If this doesn’t work for you, a deeper look at your project and build setup is required, I guess. And maybe the error message from tycho might help.

Cheers,
-Martin