Re: [aspectj-users] Is there an AJDT version for Eclipse 2018-12?

Thanks, Andy.

Actually errors are being shown when trying to contact the update site via Eclipse's update function:

Unable to read repository at http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/updates/4.10.
No repository found at http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/updates/4.10/categories.

Next I tried the "install new software" and selected the new update site. I selected all three packages for installation:

An error occurred while collecting items to be installed
session context was:(profile=C__Program Files_Eclipse_2018-12_eclipse, phase=org.eclipse.equinox.internal.p2.engine.phases.Collect, operand=, action=).
Unable to read repository at http://download.eclipse.org/tools/ajdt/410/dev/update/ajdt-e410-2.2.4.201902212122/features/org.eclipse.contribution.weaving.source_2.2.4.201902212122.jar.
Connection reset

On my third try I only chose the two software packages and unselected the source code package. Finally the installation succeeded and now I can also use "New aspect".

Besides, in my new 2018-12 installation AJ code assist did not work, simply because it was not active in the settings for AspectJ. After I activated it, everything now seems to work normally and I can also compile with level 1.8 up to 11. Thank you so much!

Cheers
--
Alexander Kriegisch
https://scrum-master.de