Re: [aspectj-users] Select some pointcuts when ajcomile time

If you want to compile only on, but not the other pointcut, chances are that you are dealing with two logically separate concerns. So why not split into two aspects and make sure to put the second one into a place (project) where it is not found by ajc?

As a quick workaround, you can put "if(false) &&" in front of the pointcut you want to temporarily deactivate.
--
Alexander Kriegisch
http://scrum-master.de

> I gave got a question about pointcut and aj compiler.
>
> If i have A and B pointcut in test.aj file, i wanna weave only A pointcut except B pointcut during compile time.
>
> Is it possible???

Back to the top