Re: [aspectj-users] Argument selector survey

Hi Andy,

Thx.

> Are you considering annotations (parameter?) in your patterns? Those are also a common use case where the specific type is not listed, but an annotation pattern.

Of course ;-). Any kind of annotations, except for package, local variables and annotation type.

Marko

Am 16.05.14 17:54, schrieb Andy Clement:
Hey Marko,

I have seen * used like this in the wild:

execution(* *(*,String,..)) the second argument is a string
execution(* *(*,*,String,..)) the third argument is a string

Are you considering annotations (parameter?) in your patterns? Those are also a common use case where the specific type is not listed, but an annotation pattern.

cheers,
Andy