Re: [aspectj-users] I have changed my logger aspect and not it displays some messages twice, how come?

If it is of any help, I have opened the UserHandler.class file in JD-GUI
(which does quite a bad job decompiling the woven code). I have noticed that
both ResourceHandlerLoggerAspect and ServiceLoggerAspect contribute advices
to the methods on that type.

But, how is it possible that the changes I did caused the
ServiceLoggerAspect to weave the UserHandler type in addition to the
ResourceHandlerLoggerAspect ?