Re: [aspectj-users] Dynamic attachment of the aspect javaagent

I have made an enhancement about this, a year ago i think ( new feature for AspectJ 1.6.x), by using the Attach API that came with JDK 1.6 ( tools.jar). With this API it is possible to attach dynamically an agent to a JVM, but i failed to attach the LTW agent ( Pb of classloaders and classes yet loaded => Andy could explain better than me)

But as Andy said, the use case may be analyzed deeper. I think when a class is LTW weaved with Aspects, it is impossible to un-weave it dynamically. am I right? With boolean flags, we certainly can deactivate the advices.