[aspectj-users] Stand-alone advice?

Hi,
I am new to AspectJ and considering to use it for a framework that I am developing. I want to provide some advices as part of the framework that users of my framework should be able to use with their own pointcuts. I see that in Spring AOP this is doable because you can reference advices and pointcuts to compose arbitrary aspects (at least from the examples it looks like it) but I could not find a way in AspectJ. Is there a way to just provide an advice in AspectJ and let someone else construct an Aspect using it?

Thanks,
-Asad

Back to the top