[aspectj-users] asking for help

hello everybody in the mailing list!!

    I am new in AspectJ and I need to devellop aspect Language for some of my State Machines. I did implemented some joinPoints and some Pointcut but unfortunatly it seems not working. so I am wondering if you have any advice where I can learn how to implement the joinPoints and the pointCuts for my states machines. well by the way I do have like 5 JoinPoints:

>EventReceivingJoinPoint
>EntringStateJoinPoint
>ExitingStateJoinPoint
>StartingStateJoinPoint
>ResetStateMachineJoinPoint.

please do help me!!! I need your help. from where I can learn AspectJ?

--
Meryeme Ayache.
Elève ingénieur (3ème année ) branche SSI

Back to the top