Re: [aspectj-users] AspectJ PDE export problems

Is there a copy-paste error here?  The file looks empty.  The simple
aop.xml file would look like this:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<aspectj>
  <aspects>
    <!-- list fully qualified aspect names here -->
    <aspect name="aspects.Aspectname"/>
  </aspects>
</aspectj>

Make sure it is in your META-INF directory and that it is exported as
part of the binary build (it should be in your build.properties file).