[aspectj-users] JP Matching report?

Hi, all,

This question is inspired by the 1.6.3 release and it's split of matching and weaving. I've been trying to get a handle on this, but it seems that I am too ignorant of AspectJ internals to see the light.

My goal seems quite simple: I'd like some kind of report of pointcuts and their shadows, i.e. take a bunch of classes and aspects (say, a list of packages) and give me all the pointcut -> shadow associations. Ideally this report integrates in Eclipse, so if it gives me the Eclipse jdt.core reification of the shadow (and the pointcut, if such a reification exists), great. If this is not possible, a filename and line number will of course also make me happy.

Looking at what's in the 1.6.3 release, sadly I see no way to get at this information. I would appreciate any hints/tips/pointers to get me under way.

Thanks in advance!
--
Johan Fabry
jfabry@xxxxxxxxxxxxx - http://dcc.uchile.cl/~jfabry