Re: [aspectj-users] advices for methods from packaged classes

I am using the maven aspectj plugin  , is there any additional prameter in
the configration which does this?

here is my plugin from pom.xml
	  <plugin>
	  	<groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
	  	<artifactId>aspectj-maven-plugin</artifactId>
	  	<version>1.1</version>
                <executions>
                    <execution>
                        <goals>
                            <goal>compile</goal>       <!-- use this goal to
weave all your main classes -->
                        </goals>
                    </execution>
               </executions>
	  	<configuration>
	  	<source>1.6</source>
	  	</configuration>
	  </plugin>
please tell me what additional parameter I should add ?