Re: [aspectj-users] Null pointer exception when building

Interesting - that is a bit of code I changed only recently, the change was to do with advising join points within an intertype declared method.

Do you have any intertyped methods?

Please raise a bug and if you could determine a smaller failing case, that would be great, since all my tests that exercise that code are working OK.

I'll put in a guard for AspectJ 1.6.3 if nothing else.

cheers,
Andy.