[aspectj-users] Extending standard java classes

Hi all,

I'm pretty new to AOP, so please excuse me if this is a FAQ, but at
least I grepped the FAQs and didn't find an answer. :-)

What I want to do is to add an interface to some classes.  From the
documentation I can see how that's done, but unfortunately I want to add
this interface to about 10 classes from java.lang and java.util.

When I did that I got warnings that the affected types aren't exposed to
the weaver.  So I added the JRE System Library to the *inpath*.  But
then I don't have enough memory to run the aspectj compiler.

So is there a way to pick only the 10 classes I need out of the library?

Thanks for any pointers,
Tassilo

Back to the top