[aspectj-users] Forcing incremental build

We have a project with a large number of source files. We're in the
middle of some major changes, so there are 300 compile errors in the
project in eclipse (I'm trying to use the AspectJ eclipse plugin
1.5.2). To do a full aspectJ build takes a while and I'd like to avoid
that. I viewed the trace log and it shows:

16:44:55 Build kind = AUTOBUILD
16:44:55 Project=AnalystServices, kind of build requested=Incremental
AspectJ compilation
16:44:55 build: Examined delta - source file changes in required
project AnalystServices
16:44:56 Preparing for build: not going to be incremental because no
successful previous full build
16:44:56 Falling back to batch compilation
16:44:56 Preparing for build: not going to be incremental because no
successful previous full build

I assume the "no successful previous full build" is just because of
the compile errors? Is there a way to force it to ignore those and
only do incremental anyway?

Back to the top