Re: [aspectj-users] getting Annotated field element

I can't see any field-get join points in your program so your advice
does not match.  I can see the field you want to match, but I can't
see anywhere that accesses it - it is those places that would be
matched by your aspect, for example change your println() to:

System.out.println(service);

and it will match. because 'service' is now being accessed.

Andy.