Re: [aspectj-users] Simulating multiple processes

http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.4.2/docs/api/java/lang/ClassLoader.html ??
of course you can get frameworks to do much of the config / control,
eg OSGi, but a few lines of code will give you separation of Java
classes/statics. For ports if merging hosts, you can still use
multiple interfaces it you need to.