[aspectj-users] Weaving an aspect into an Aspect

Hi,
I wanted to weave an aspect into all my aspects. More specifically, I wanted
to add logging to all my aspects ' advices so that I could tell looking at
our application logfile if a developer had added an aspect.

Obviously this is possible, as the aspect is compiled into a class method so
it is just a matter of writting a subsequent aspect. I was just wondering if
anyone had any smarter ideas?

Thanks a million.