Re: [aspectj-users] Weaving aspects into libraries

Hi,
        Good question.

        Actually I think some type of AspectJ weaving is already going
on in many popular servers like Portal servers. This weaving can also
affect the code that you write and deploy without you knowing anything
about it. It is tricky. In our case we want to weave into proprietary
code to figure out certain extensibility points because the vendor
does not reveal anything and that is affecting a huge production
deployment of call-center software.

Thanks,
Mohan