[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[aspectj-users] Eclipse source code attachment for Aspect classes
- From: Jeffrey Sinclair <jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2008 21:21:52 +0100
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Thread-index: AciVyFo8mM0kcgG7Ed27cgANk8XuLA==
- Thread-topic: Eclipse source code attachment for Aspect classes
- User-agent: Microsoft-Entourage/11.4.0.080122
Normally in the Eclipse IDE I can attach a source jar (or zip) to a jar on
the build path. This ensures that when double clicking a class in the jar
(or opening a type found in the jar), source code is visible. It also allows
breakpoints to be set at specific source code lines easily for debugging.
When I have Aspects that are part of my AJDT project source, I can add break
points and debug. However I can't do the same when the Aspect is bundled
inside a jar which is on the build path as I can do with regular Java files.
Do I have a misconfigured Eclipse IDE or is this currently a limitation of